Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Adjustments

A Hoy Hoy.
Ok here's the thing. My epiphany's been slightly adjusted. I'm not sure if that can be done but I'm doing it anyway.
My boss boss asked why I was quitting. I told him, he asked me not to quit and gave me everything I asked for including the 2 weeks to visit my peeps in Canadia.
I still hate the place but swallowed my pride and accepted his offer.
For now.
Struggling for money is one of the suckiest things there is, I well know, so I'm being a grown up and staying in a crappulant dead end job to make life for me and my love a little easier.
For now.
There's a distinct possibility of the place being closed for gross violations of grossness.
In the words of Jo March:
"OOH I HATE MONEY!"
Peace, out.

1 comment:

Bob said...

With that possibility and the suckiness of the place you should probably try to find a replacement job. Wait a sec, you're already doing that aren't you?